|Water purification system or EDI ias an alternative that meets the need to purify water and to save environment.
EDI stands for electro De-ionisation which is the process that produces purified water by utilizing De-ionization system together with electron without the inconvenience use of alkaline-acid bases.
There are several water purification methods are available at the moment but the most popular method is the Ion Exchange which utilizes the Reverse Osmosis to reduce ionic load before enter the Ion Exchange Process. The EDI is the new alternative in purifying water.
|DESIGN WATER QUALITY :
Feed water limiting Conditions for EDI
||< 20 µS/cm
|| 5°c - 45°c
||Max Free chlorine
||< 0.01 ppm
||< 0.01 ppm
||4 – 10
||< 0.5 ppm
ADVANTAGES OF EDI:
OUR SYSTEM CONTAINS:
• EDI Feed Pump
• Continuous Electro De-ionization Unit (CEDI)
• Pressure Gauges
• Turbine Type Flow meter
• Vortex Type Flow Meter
• Low Pressure Switch
• Conductivity meter with sensor
• Flow diverter valve
• Sampling valve
• Isolation Valve
• ORP Meter with sensor
• PLC Control Panel with HMI touch Screen
• DC Transformer rectifier
• Interconnecting piping, nut bolts and Gasket
• Compact and Modular Design
• Low Operating Cost
• No regeneration and hence no / minimum chemical consumption
• Easy to operate and maintain, requires practically no maintenance.
• Very high reliability and consistency with respect to conductivity